Sunday, September 27, 2009

lately...

the concert was AMAZING. it was my first one and now i really want to go to more! all the time driving to chicago gave me a chance to work on my books, chronicles of a papish child and my one about fairies thats name escapes me. exerpts later after i go get my notebooks. they're Ahhhhllll the way upstairs. fail. why does the only computer i have access to have to be in a basement?! whatever, i have a soccer game tomorrow. kicking butt! we're undefeated anyway, so we'll see. gym tomorrow, we are playing football, and im soo excited because my crush is on my team :) but also, sadly, the other 2 girls on my team are the biggest flirts you have ever seen and they happen to be better friends with my crush than i am. frown. i should murdle them...

No comments:

Post a Comment