Saturday, December 10, 2011

NOTW: Christmas Glitter.

I needed to do something Christmas-y to my nails last week, and I thought it would be cool to cover them in glitter (: I thought every nail might have been a little overboard, so I painted my nails shiny-white with Pure Ice's Platinum, then put down a thick clear coat on my ring finger and dumped on some red craft-store glitter! I mixed in a little bit of clear and silver glitter, too, then painted another clear coat on top.
Unfortunately, in math class on Friday I accidentally ripped off pretty much the whole nail of glitter on one hand :p So, the glitter nails are no more, but that just gives me an opportunity to paint them again for the holidays!
Oh, and I just ordered ELEVEN new Essence Color & Go mini polishes from Ulta.com, so I'll have a ton of new nail colors in my stocking!

What should I paint them now? (:


No comments:

Post a Comment