Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Teen Girl's Daybook Week 19

Date... Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Starting time... 6:26 PM
Mood... worried and dreadful
Outside my window... it's sunny and green (:
I'm reading... The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
I'm listening to... my ceiling fan's annoying tt, tt, tt noise DX
I'm wearing... my uniform minus skirt, cloud snuggie, and owl ring
Yesterday, I... made my sister and her friend laugh
I'm excited for... dinner
I'm sad because... i have to shower and do my homework :P
I'm hungry for... anything!
The song stuck inside my head is... Telephone, by Lady Gaga and Beyonce
I want... food, no homework, infinite cleanliness...
I love... my friends
I loathe... certain responsibility
This week, my goal is... to clean out my drawers/closet
Did I meet last week's goal?... I got one pair of shorts, but not for really cheap. So, halfway?
Ending time... 6:32 PM

PS. My Spanish name is Charo Dolores :D

No comments:

Post a Comment