Sunday, January 10, 2010

Nighttime Musings <(")

Here are some random things I wrote down in my notebook on Friday night. They don't make a lot of sense, but I loved them so, here they are!

Crying. The dark can do that to a person. If I just curl up, and close my eyes, and tell myself I'm sad for just a moment, I'll feel as if life isn't worth living anymore.
Then I think of love, and color, of lives, the world and the sky, music, and, dare I say it, myself. Then, in a swirl of brightness and beautiful, glorious sound, I am once again a child, being born again out of possibilities and hope, a new dawn and a new person. And then I fall asleep, only to wake up just another 12 year old.

It is better to cry with someone than to cry alone.
It is good to hug someone, even if no one hugs back.
Let it OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment