Sunday, January 31, 2010

Teen Girl's Daybook Week 12

Date... Sunday, January 31, 2010
Starting time... 8:21 PM
Mood... annoyed and happy
Outside my window... I hear a train
I'm thinking... about why my computer can't paste into posts
I'm reading... HP7, Off-Color, and The Shakespeare Stealer
I'm listening to... myself typing
I'm wearing... teal MIAMI tee, blue chihuahua pants, and fuzzy pink booties
Yesterday, I... won 1st Place Team at Power of the Pen!!
I'm excited for... sleep. I love dreams.
I'm sad because... I don't want tomorrow to be Monday
I'm hungry for... a cookie
The song stuck inside my head is... Mamma Mia
I want... chocolate
I love... living
I loathe... not winning
This week, my goal is... to have a better memory
Did I meet last week's goal?... yes
Ending time... 8:27 PM





1 comment:

  1. The Shakespeare Stealer is an awesome book! I've read HP7 three times and i LOVE IT. :)

    ReplyDelete