Sunday, January 10, 2010

Teen Girls' Daybook Week 9

{The picture wasn't working ): }

Date... Sunday, January 10, 2010
Starting time... 7:24 PM
Mood... impartial
Outside my window... it is vert dark and snowy.
I'm thinking... about an MLIA i need to post
I'm reading... HP6
I'm listening to... HP3 the movie. "Mischeif Managed!"
I'm wearing... pink and orange peace pants and an old soccer camp tee shirt
Yesterday, I... stayed up until 1 am playing JumpStart First Grade. i like where my life is.
I'm excited for... the new sidebar stuff that Cornet Crazie made!
I'm sad because... my aunt's funeral is on the day and time of the geography bee.
I'm hungry for... chocolate chip cookies made by my mom
The song stuck inside my head is... the Harry Potter theme
I want... to be left alone tonight
I love... my followers (:
I loathe... my slow slow computer
This week, my goal is... to have fun and follow through
Did I meet last week's goal?... not nessessarily... *smiles slyly*
Ending time... 7:30 PM

{my signature isn't working either}

No comments:

Post a Comment