Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Random Tidbits You Were DYING To Know


- i spent Saturday night at La Rosa's with some very interesting people -
- today i won the seventh grade homeroom Catholic Schools Week essay contest -
- i also won Cassie's photography contest: edited landscape -
- i wrestled a high school sophmore this weekend. he sat on me. we are not related -
- i went all day without even noticing that i was wearing 2 different socks of the same color scheme. no one else noticed either -
- when i was little i was obsessed with dress up and that game where you get jewelry and tiaras as you play. i made my dad wear the tiara -
- sometimes i take pictures of random people without them knowing if i think their outfit is cool -
- i am totally allowed to use these random facts for other tags, awards, or milestones -





- i am half asleep -


3 comments:

  1. I was playing football the other day and the same obnoxious kid in my class sat on my same foot TWICE! And he isn't the lightest person. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Breanne,
    I wanted to let you know that I'm now following this lovely blog of yours and that I really do like it :)
    It would be great if you could visit my blog tt-twinkletoes.blogspot.com and maybe follow if you could :)

    Thanks!
    -Twinkle Toes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Breanne!

    Really cool blog! :) I love your posts and your layout!

    You can check out my blog if you'd like: http://adriacherelle.blogspot.com/

    --Adria

    ReplyDelete