Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow Day and Kreativ Blogger Award

SNOW DAY!! I'm so excited XD Between today, last night, and yesterday, we got like a foot of snow! It's so pretty outside and it's still coming down hard. I can't wait to suit up in overly puffy layers and brightly colored snow gear and go outside and play (: I am a child.
I wonder if there is still a paprika gang of robins gathering around my garage...

Anyhoo,
I was awarded by Adria! (grr, can't get the link to work!)

7 things about me:

1. I am a democrat

2. My favorite football teams are the Bengals and the Saints

3. I'm left-handed

4. I am half Croatian

5. I still love "kid" shows and toys :P

6. I support gay marriage

7. I don't like my nose

And I award this lovely award to:


Emma from Summer Girl

The Trendy Fashionista

Kiki :)

Thanks again, Adria!

2 comments:

  1. no problem! BTW, I love numbers 1, 2, 3, and 6. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! you are so lucky, you get a snow day. It snowed almost a foot where I live, but we never get snow days...

    ReplyDelete