Friday, February 12, 2010

Ridiculously Awesome Tag

Seriously, it's ridiculous. -ly awesome. (it made sense in my head...)
Yet another tag, from Glow Fish (thanks!):

FOOD-OLOGY
What is your salad dressing of choice? Balsamic Vinaigrette. Anything else isn't worth it
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Applebee's!
What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? Sandwiches
What are your pizza toppings of choice? plain cheese, or ham and pepperoni
What do you like to put on your toast? Butterrr. or plain. i like plain.
TECHNOLOGY
How many televisions are in your house? Don't make me count. 1... 2... 3...... 6.
What color cell phone do you have? red and black with a little silver
What does your first text message in your inbox say and who sent it? WE WON! with a picture of our POP state trophy, from Abbie
Who was the last person to call you? Mom
BIOLOGY
Are you right-handed or left-handed? Lefty, baby!
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Nope, not even my tonsils.
What is the last heavy item you lifted? my backpack
RANDOM-OLOGY
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Not really. Yes and no.
I you could change your name, what would you change it to? It would be cool to change my name whenever i wanted, but i like my name.
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? It depends how hot, but I ate a pepper from Steak 'N' Shake for $10, so... yes.
DUMB-OLOGY
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? a lot, like... 5?
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? Yea, what about it? (jk, never)
Last person you talked to? my dad
Favorite month? March (birthday) and June
CURRENT-OLOGY
Missing someone? Yes. ):
Mood? hungry and disappointed
What are you listening to? my laptop whirring and humming and my typing
Watching? the screen. i have the cool Windows 7 feature with the 2 pages next to each other :)
Worrying about? POP on the 25th
RANDOM-OLOGY
What's the last movie you watched? Penelope
Do you smile often? Yes! i laugh easily
Do you always answer your phone? Yes, if i have it with me and on (rare)
It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? my phone isn't on at 4, but it would probs be one of my "stalkers"
If you could change your eye color what would it be? I'd want to change it at will, but i like my color-green. my eyes are the only perfect, unblemished part of my face. i could do a whole post on eyes...
What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I only ever get chocolate milkshakes, but there's one up the street :)
Do you own a digital camera? Yesiree, my very own
Have you ever had a pet fish? yes, but they all died
Favorite Christmas song? Winter Wonderland or Let It Snow
What's on your wish list for your birthday? a Flip video camera. its in a month!
Can you do push-ups? Ehh... fairly.
Can you do a chin-up? not really :P
Do you have any saved texts? Yes :) memories...
Ever been in a car wreck? never. and lets keep it that way
Do you have an accent? Nope. But i do a mean British
What is the last song to make you cry? no idea
Plans tonight? i wish. oh wait, i do: to play Littlest Pet Shop. sad, right?
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? yes :,(
You ever been given roses? never roses plural
Current hate right now? This one kid, he makes me so mad!
Met someone who changed your life? Yes (:
What were you doing 12AM last night? sleeping, dreaming, fidgeting
What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I don't want to go to school and I don't want that dream to end.
I tag...
anyone who loves hot chocolate and cozy lighting

No comments:

Post a Comment