Sunday, February 7, 2010

Teen Girl's Daybook Week 13

Date... Sunday, February 7, 2010
Starting time... 2:47 PM
Mood... hopeful
Outside my window... is a sonw-covered tree with pretty red berries
I'm thinking... about all the fat robins in my driveway
I'm reading... The Shakespeare Stealer
I'm listening to... my sister watching an old movie downstairs. the sound really carries
I'm wearing... black sweatpants, a black and gray Vans sweatshirt, a purple and yellow Grr tiger tee, popcicle socks, and light tan boots
Yesterday, I... was really sick!
I'm excited for... my mom coming home tonight
I'm sad because... my stomache is being weird
I'm hungry for... love
The song stuck inside my head is... owl city- hot air balloon
I want... to skip the super bowl and just eat chicken wings!
I love... penguins. (everybody loves penguins)
I loathe... suffering
This week, my goal is... to read a chunk of Emma
Did I meet last week's goal?... yes?
Ending time... 2:53 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment