Saturday, February 13, 2010

Teen Girls' Daybook Week 14

Date... Saturday, February 13, 2010
Starting time... 11:46 AM
Mood... excited/hungry
Outside my window... are fat robins sitting in a tree
I'm thinking... about eggs, hashbrowns, and bagels... Mmmm
I'm reading... Emma and the Shakespeare Stealer
I'm listening to... the sounds of cooking; microwave beeps, pans landing, plates being moved, and the soft thud of cabinets being shut
I'm wearing... Stewie pj pants, big fuzzy pink booties, MIAMI tee, brown Aero jacket with the vampire collar
Yesterday, I... laughed :)
I'm excited for... my cousin Barb coming today and the wondrous breakfast downstairs
I'm sad because... my other favorite cousin Mel isn't coming ):
I'm hungry for... eggs! hashbrowns! bagels!
The song stuck inside my head is... The Best Thing
I want... foooood
I love... "Breakfast is ready!"
I loathe... interruptions
This week, my goal is... to cook more and to see Valentine's Day
Did I meet last week's goal?... Yes
Ending time... 11:52 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment