Saturday, February 20, 2010

Teen Girls' Daybook Week 15

Wow, I feel like I haven't posted in FOREVER, but it's only been 4 days.


Date... Saturday, February 22, 2010

Starting time... 6:55 PM

Mood... tired and hungry

Outside my window... it's very dark

I'm thinking... about Lent

I'm reading... Emma, To Kill a Mockingbird, and Stormbreaker

I'm listening to... an HGTV show downstairs

I'm wearing... tan boots, black sweats, music abercrombie tee, gray and black vans hoodie

I'm excited for... writing to Jesus every night for Lent :)

I'm sad because... I have to do a whole Social Studies project and work on a WINGS project

I'm hungry for... chicken pot pie, but alas, we are having tacos.

The song stuck inside my head is... a good song that's name escapes me

I want... a taco

I love... God, and my family

I loathe... procrastination

This week, my goal is... to finish my projects (there are THREE)

Did I meet last week's goal?... half of it :

Ending time... 7:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment