Sunday, March 7, 2010

Teen Girls' Daybook Week 17


Date... Sunday, March 7, 2010
Starting time... 8:19 PM
Mood... relieved and defeated
Outside my window... dark ):
I'm thinking... about my social studies project
I'm reading... Eagle Strike and To Kill a Mockingbird
I'm listening to... a Yoplay Delights commercial. it's the perfect parfait.
I'm wearing... pink soccer pants, calvin and hobbes tee, and gray and black hoodie
Yesterday, I... won my soccer game and scored a goal :) technically
I'm excited for... seeing my bff tomorrow. shes been in Colorado all week
I'm sad because... i still have to type my social studies essay. or do I...
I'm hungry for... a cookie
The song stuck inside my head is... "BeepBeep.com, BeepBeep.com!"
I want... to watch a movie with my family. not going to happen
I love... Goodfellas
I loathe... essays *scowls*
This week, my goal is... to bake a cake
Did I meet last week's goal?... no. fail.
Ending time...
8:29 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment