Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Teen Girl's Daybook Week 16

Eeep, I'm so bad!! I didn't do the daybook this weekend, so I'll just do it today. My schedule's been pretty busy, but that's no excuse! :)


Date: Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Starting time: 10:25pm
Mood: tired and eager
Outside my window: total darkness ): no stars at all
I'm thinking: about the Alex Rider book I'm reading, Power of the Pen, and life
I'm reading: Alex Rider: Skeleton Key, and To Kill A Mockingbird
I'm listening to: footsteps below me
I'm wearing: a yellow beijing tee and pink peace pants
Yesterday, I: procrastinated ): an awful habit
I'm excited for: finishing Skeleton Key and starting the next book in the series
I'm hungry for: leftover Cheesecake Factory pizza. Mmmm...
The song stuck inside my head is: When the world comes down- the all-american rejects
I want: longer days
I love: clothes XD
I loathe: being tired/grumpy
This week, my goal is: to not procrastinate!
Did I reach last week's goal?: I finished one/third...
Ending time: 10:29pm
I'll update tomorrow and do the other daybook, it's getting late :\

2 comments:

  1. "I want Longer days" lol, true dat! But did you hear the Chile earthquake making our days shorter by 1.26 milliseconds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I heard! It's so wierd that earthquakes can do that. It should have made days longer, lol.

    ReplyDelete