Thursday, November 12, 2009

I'm Salivating at the Thought of It

When I got home from school, I devised the greatest, sweetest, richest, chocolate-iest dessert snack of all time (no, not desert snack. silly)! All you need is 4 simple ingredients: Oreos, Reddi-Whip, Hershey's Chocolate Syrup, and Nestle Chocolate Chips. Any brands will do, though. I think you know where this is going...


First, you get out as many Oreos as you want to make (2 for each person suits me), and set them decoratively on a plate. Next, you take your Reddi-Whip, shake it up, and put a nice perfect swirl on top of each Oreo. Then put intricate chocolate syrup stripes on your whipped Oreos. Put a few chocolate chips onto the confection and Voila`! You've got Death On a Platter! (I named it this because my chihuahua was eyeing it devilishly, and chocolate kills doggies)







I completely recommend this delish treat. EAT IT. Or your life will be unfulfilled.




No comments:

Post a Comment