Sunday, November 22, 2009

Teen Girl's Daybook, Week 2

Want to do the Teen Girl's Daybook? Find out how here.
Date... 11/22/09
Starting time... 12:03 AM
Mood... jittery
Outside my window... bright sunny day
I'm thinking... that i cant land on a thought
I'm reading... the sweet, terrible, glorious year i truly, completely lost it
I'm listening to... CSI:NY
I'm wearing... red reindeer pants and a green panda sweatshirt
Yesterday, I... saw new moon
I'm excited for... my week of vacation!
I'm sad because... i have to finish a whole Lit. project this week
I'm hungry for... mashed potatoes and rolls
The song stuck inside my head is... "under the milky way toniiiight..." (i dont know the title)
I want... to just sit and watch tv
I love... music
I loathe... when people try so hard to do something
nice for someone who doesnt appreciate it
This week, my goal is... to write my short story about
Liv and Tahone, two six-year-old pirates
Did I meet last week's goal?... sort of...
Ending time... 12:09 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment