Saturday, November 28, 2009

Teen Girl's Daybook, Week 3

Want to do the Teen Girl's Daybook? Find out how here.

Date... Saturday, November 28, 2009
Starting time... 12:38 PM
Mood... awful
Outside my window... i can see the party house clearly (no leaves!)
I'm thinking... about how bad my head hurts
I'm reading... Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
I'm listening to... my dad putting dishes away
I'm wearing... universe pjs and monkey sweatshirt (:
Yesterday, I... decorated the Christmas tree!
I'm excited for... St. Nick's Day
I'm sad because... i have school on Monday
I'm hungry for... some Motrin pills
The song stuck inside my head is... Hey Jude by the Beatles
I want... for yesturday to have never ended.
I love... my dog's floppy ears
I loathe... being alone. and school
This week, my goal is... to not go through the week in a daze like last school week
Did I meet last week's goal?... kind of. mostly
Ending time... 12:44 PM


No comments:

Post a Comment