Sunday, December 6, 2009

Chicago and Teen Girl's Daybook, Week 4

I can't believe I haven’t posted in a week. that’s sad.but today im seeing Chicago the play and im soo excited! I love that movie and its many musical numbers!! don’t make me choose a favorite.... but if I had to ([;) I’d choose the cell block tango or.. I don’t know. I love them all. here's the daybook.


Want to do the Teen Girl's Daybook? Find out how here.
Date... Saturday, December 5, 2009
Starting time... 3:32 PM
Mood... excited/nervous
Outside my window... there is caution tape /:
I'm thinking... they both, they both, they both reached for the gun, for the GUN!
I'm reading... Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
I'm listening to... my dad clicking on his laptop
I'm wearing... sweat pants, splattered tee, and brown Aero jacket
Yesterday, I... played basketball (:
I'm excited for... Chicago the musical and St. Nick's Day!
I'm sad because... I don’t know how to wear my hair
I'm hungry for... A DANG MILKSHAKE!
The song stuck inside my head is... All You Need Is Love by the Beatles
I want... my St Nick's presents
I love... my new shirt from Sax 5th
I loathe... my hair
This week, my goal is... to get a good chunk of my novel done and to finish HP5
Did I meet last week's goal?... yes!
Ending time... 3:36 PM

( I wrote this post yesterday, but my computer was being emotional so I couldn’t post it. Chicago was so fun, and Fred Casely’s actor/dancer, Brent Hueser, was really hot!! Six feet six inches of pure beauty…. And I got a mug, and a tee shirt! But sadly, it lies. On the front it says Not Guilty, but that’s another post.)




No comments:

Post a Comment