Saturday, December 26, 2009

Date.... Saturday, December 26, 2009
Starting Time.... 2:58 PM
Mood.... tired ( i woke up at 1 *grins smugly*), happily content
Outside my window.... the sun is shining
I'm thinking.... about tiny arms (i<3snl)
I'm reading.... nothing at the moment. about to start HP6
I'm listening to.... a Burger King commercial. Well.
I'm wearing.... my pink aeropostale pjs and an aeropostale sweatshirt
Yesterday, I.... had an amazing Christmas
I'm excited for.... seeing Nine tonight
I'm sad because.... I feel like a hobo and I don't wanna take a shower.
I'm hungry for.... a milkshake. Chocolate (:
The song stuck inside my head is.... the Virgins- Private Affair, and
Diandre Colls- What Up With That?!
I want.... to be inside the What Up With That skit. its crazy in ther.
I love.... the dancing red sweatsuit man!
I loathe.... distractions
This week, my goal is.... to have an awesome time with my cousins on Monday.
Did I meet last week's goal?.... Finally, YES!
Ending time.... 3:17 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment