Monday, December 14, 2009

I Feel Sorry for Mailboxes.

They just sit outside all alone in the dark watching the cars of people who have somewhere to be go by.
- - - - - - - - -

Does anyone else find it odd that my best thinking happens whilst I'm trying to fall asleep?

Science class today was surprisingly über fun. While we were taking notes on types of minerals, me and mah random buddy Will (Alejandro) were giving names to the minerals without labels- Seethroughite, Willium, Breanite, SoshinyIwanttostealitum. Then Hales made me inhale the chinchilla. Why, i ask?
We had a fiesta in Spanish for Navidad and my cupcakes were a hit! Their deranged, mildly Spanish-themed decorations were too. Ay, Ca rumba. But the only main food substance someone signed up to bring was taco soup and THEY DIDN'T. So we didn't get lunch today, except for chips 'n' salsa and cupcakes. The sopapillas didn't count because they were, well, mediocre, due to the fact that I don't like cinnamon. Yea, that's why.
Recess was muy fantastico! (Mrs. B is getting to me. *shudders*)

I don't have much else to say. I wish words came more easily, then my novel might be done.

1 comment:

  1. Same here! Then by morning I've forgotten most of it, when all my ideas were awesome. sigh...

    ReplyDelete