Saturday, December 19, 2009

Teen Girl's Daybook Week 6


Date... Saturday, December 19, 2009
Starting time... 9:51 AM
Mood...Tired, apprehensive/excited.
Outside my window... SNOW SNOW SNOW!
I'm thinking... about how I need to be alone
I'm reading... I SHOULD be reading Bounce, but I left it at school for ALL of winter break! (HP5) I'm listening to... shuffling papers
I'm wearing... pink soccer ball pajama pants, Fudpucker’s mirror tee
Yesterday, I... watched Pixar Animated Short Films. Yes, I was a special(:
I'm excited for... dinner at my grandparents’ tonight
I'm sad because... my mom’s going to make me pose for Christmas pictures. I love modeling, but hate Christmas pictures
I'm hungry for... pancakes
The song stuck inside my head is... Hot Air Balloon- Owl city
I want... tonight to be fun! And a fireplace would be nice…
I love... that little puppy of mine(:
I loathe... how this book will never be finished ):
This week, my goal is... TO FINISH HP5!
Did I meet last week's goal?... no, grumble grumble
Ending time... 10:03 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment